Virtual Branch allows WTCU members FREE online access to their account at their own convenience without having to contact the credit union.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds within your account
- Transfer funds across accounts
- Make your WTCU loan payments
- View cleared checks
- View history
- View/print e-Statements
- Process Bill Payments
- and more!
Click here to enroll online.
*Having difficulty accessing your account? Contact one of our representatives at (432)362-1414 or (432)332-8171.
First-time Users –
- Click on “Online Banking” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Logon ID: Member account number (No leading zeros) – You will be asked to choose 3 verification questions and answers. You will then be asked to enter a security phrase
- Security Code: Last four digits of the home telephone number we have on file. You will then be prompted to change your security code after the initial log in. Security code must be a minimum of 8 characters, include at least 2 digits and 2 letters, and no special characters.
How to set up Bill Pay –
- Login to Virtual Branch
- Add Merchant
Go to “Pay It” – Merchant Accounts – Add Merchant – Fill out information for merchant – OK – Merchant has been added.
- Set up payments
Go to “Pay It” – Set up/change payment – Click on merchant – Enter date of payment (this is the day the payment comes out of account; the right side tells how long it may take for the payment to be received. Typically 5 business days.) – Amount of payment – OK – Payment has been initialized.