Virtual Branch allows WTECU members FREE online access to their account at their own convenience without having to contact the credit union.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds within your account
- Transfer funds across accounts
- Make your WTECU loan payments
- View cleared checks
- View history
- View/print e-Statements
- Process Bill Payments
- and more!
Click here to enroll online.
*Having difficulty accessing your account? Contact one of our representatives at (432)362-1414 or (432)332-8171.
First-time Users –
- Click on “Online Banking” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Logon ID: Member account number (No leading zeros) – You will be asked to choose 3 verification questions and answers. You will then be asked to enter a security phrase
- Security Code: Last four digits of the home telephone number we have on file. You will then be prompted to change your security code after the initial log in. Security code must be a minimum of 8 characters, include at least 2 digits and 2 letters, and no special characters.
How to set up Bill Pay –
- Login to Virtual Branch
- Add Merchant
Go to “Pay It” – Merchant Accounts – Add Merchant – Fill out information for merchant – OK – Merchant has been added.
- Set up payments
Go to “Pay It” – Set up/change payment – Click on merchant – Enter date of payment (this is the day the payment comes out of account; the right side tells how long it may take for the payment to be received. Typically 5 business days.) – Amount of payment – OK – Payment has been initialized.
Wire transfers allow people in different geographic locations to easily transfer money to other financial institutions. (No international wires) Any amount of funds may be transferred. A $15.00 fee will incur for every wire transfer made here at West Texas Educators Credit Union. For any wire transfer that is above $50,000.00, there will be a $20.00 fee.
|Incoming Wire Instructions|
|Wire to:||Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
6801 Parkwood Blvd
Plano, TX 75024
ABA/Routing #: 311990511
|For Credit To:||West Texas Educators Credit Union
1001 N. Lee Ave.
Odessa, TX 79761
Account number: 316386777
|For Further Credit To:||Member’s Name
Member’s Account Number
2017 Ticket Prices
|Hurricane Harbor* (Seasonal)|
|Children 2 & under||FREE|
|Six Flags Over Texas*|
|One Day Pass||$50.75|
|Schlitterbahn New Braunfels (Seasonal)|
|Child (3-11 years of age) & Seniors||$40.47|
|Seaworld San Antonio|
|May be purchased online only||Click Here|
*Six Flags & Hurricane Harbor tickets may be purchased at the credit union or online here.
Password: SixFlags9 (Case sensitive)
Here at West Texas Educators Credit Union, we offer 3 different card services to specifically fit your needs: Visa Debit Card, MasterCard, and Visa Gift Cards.
Visa Debit Card – With your debit card, there is no need to carry your checkbook or large amounts of cash. Just present your card at the time of purchase and the amount will automatically be deducted from your West Texas Educators checking account. You will save time and money since there will be no check to write or time spent waiting for check approval. The transaction details will show up on your account statement, listing the date and location of each transaction.
- Eligible with a share draft checking account
- FREE ATM transactions at any of our partnered ATM locations
- May withdrawal up to $500 per day at any ATM location, if funds are available in account
- $1000 daily spending limit – Once reached, spending limit will be reset within 24 hours. If your limit needs to be temporarily raised, please contact one of our Member Service Representatives
- May make a total combined 10 purchases and withdrawals in any one day
- May be transacted as debit or credit – When used as debit, funds are immediately debited from cardholders checking account
*If you have a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, you may call any WTECU location during regular business hours, or after hours and holidays, please call 1-800-847-2911.
MasterCard – A credit card from West Texas Educators Credit Union is the convenient and affordable way to make your shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel purchases easy. Discover the true rewards of a low interest rate credit card with no hidden fees or service charges.
- MasterCard – 11.9% APR*
- MasterCard Gold – 10.5% APR*
- Share Secured MasterCard – 11.9% APR*
Click here to apply for a MasterCard.
*If you have a lost or stolen MasterCard please call 1-800-442-4757.
Visa Gift Cards – A WTECU Visa Gift Card is the perfect gift for any occasion. Stop by any of our 3 convenient locations to purchase a gift card.
- $3.00 fee for each gift card
- Can be loaded with any desired denomination
- Fast, easy and makes the perfect gift!
Click here for the secure on-line loan application
Click here to print your loan application
Credit Card Application
Click here for the secure on-line credit card application
Click here to print your credit card application
Click here for the secure on-line membership application
Click here to print your membership application
Click here for the secure on-line checking/savings account application
Click here to print your checking/savings account application
Click here to get started with your mortgage application
Email Sign-up Application
Click here to submit your information for our email sign-up
Click here for the secure on-line employment application
Click here to print your employment application
Go to my Card – https://www.gotomycard.com/
CU Members Mortgage – www.cu.homeloancu.com
Harland Clarke Order Checks – http://reorder.libertysite.com/
Equifax – http://www.equifax.com/home/en_us
Experian – http://www.experian.com/
TransUnion – http://www.transunion.com/